PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinterest Exchange Linky Party

I've have seen a few ADORABLE pinterest inspired gifts that you sent! WOW!! Holy cuteness! We want to see everyones. Please post on your blog about your gift with a sweet THANK YOU to your partner and share your post in our linky party below! We can't wait! If you haven't received your gift by Friday, please let us know! We have most of the tracking numbers so maybe we can help you track it down!

7 comments:

  1. These all look SO cute!!! What a great idea! This would be fun to use around the holidays as a teacher exchange at school too!
    Marie
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun...it helped break up the monotony of a month before testing!

    Thank you for planning these exchanges :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I didn't get to join up before the linky closed. :( I received an awesome gift! Here's the link to my blog post about it:
    Pinterest Exchange Goody!

    Thanks for hosting this exchange! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  4. My post was too late, too. Here it is! :)
    Teacher Blogger Exchange

    This was so fun!
    ✿Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate in a summer exchange if people are interested. I'm sad I missed this one. Great idea!

    Heather
    Teachittoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! It is so adorable! I have awarded you the "One lovely blog award" head over to my blog to check it out!! I love your blog! I have awarded you the "One Lovely Blog Award"

    Head on over to my blog to check it out: ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! I wish I could have participated! It sounds like it was a great and fun success!

    Marianne
    teachtobehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete